Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coinkidink

So...I was at the First Oriental Market just browsing. And they have some good Asian songs now and then. Like they played BoA's "Girls on Top" once and I got so excited.

So today I was there...and this country song starts. And I'm like "...this should be good. Asian country music. LOL!" But...it wasn't Asian. It was a girl. And I really liked her voice. Kinda like Kim Bracken's voice on "Forward with Faith". But it started out with some nice lyrics and I made a mental note to remember the lyrics so I could look it up on YouTube.

Anyway....I drove home. And today i decided to leave my iPod at home..so I was flipping through the channels...and this song starts and I'm like "wow...this sounds nice...kinda sounds like 'Sea Breeze' by Tryone Wells". ...and as i listened to the lyrics i was like "no way! Its the same song as back in the store!!"

So I parked by Jamba Juice and just listened to the song. The song was "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. HAHAHA. I really liked it. I'm not against country music so I enjoyed it.

I'm listening to it now while reading Mike's texts.

LOL.

Mike: EFY dance on campus! We should go! Think of all the available high schoolers!

.....creepy....hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously hope that you haven't been stalking the EFY girls this week.

    You just heard "I Hope You Dance" for the first time this week? Well....you did grow up in the city...maybe that explains it....

    ReplyDelete